includes all of the material in my three
ring binder book. You'll also find links
within the individual articles that'll connect you to detailed
Here are just a few of the
+ subjects that are covered:
- A complete index with many sub-headings
- How to select the correct pump for your
- Avoid both seal and pump installation
- How to modify centrifugal pumps for
- How to detect and correct five different
types of cavitation.
- We show you how to troubleshoot the most
common pump problems.
- Just about every chart and graph you
will ever need to work out both pump and seal
- An explaination of the different types
of corrosion that can fail mechanical seals and rotating pumps.
- Learn how to select the right seal for
- How to decide if you are getting good
- How to troubleshoot mechanical
- Choosing the best seal
- When and how to use dual
- The new hydrodynamic and hydrostatic
seals designed for fugitive emission sealing.
- When to use an environmental control,
and when to bite the bullet and buy a special seal.
- Bearing lubrication and
- How to calculate:
- Piping, valve and fitting friction
- Shaft radial forces.
- The pump's critical speed
- Specific speed limits
- Suction specific speed
- Shaft deflection
- The heat generation in pumps and
To see the complete
Operates on both
Macintosh computers that have a browser
Available domestically for only $99.95 including postage
Available internationally for only $99.95 US dollars + $13.00 postage for US Postal Service shipping*
* if you want your CD shipped by DHL, Fedex, or another International shipper that has tracking service, please supply us with your account number. DHL typically charges US $90.00 for the CD delivery to Asia or Europe.
You can e-mail, text, or call in your
Be sure to include the 3 number security code on the back of the card, and card expiration date.il
The Mc Nally Institute Book Division
Dade City, Florida 33526
Call (727) 415 3246
Link to Mc Nally home page