Damage of drive lugs, pins, slots, etc
DAMAGE OF DRIVE LUGS, PINS, SLOTS, etc ST012
- Chemical attack is a common cause.
- Excessive side load or high torque.
- The seal faces are glued together because the product has solidified for some reason.
- A cryogenic fluid is sticking the faces together.
Wear on one side of the drive lug or slot.
- The stationary is not perpendicular to the shaft.
The drive pins are falling out of the holder.
- Improper fit.
- Bad part.
- Excessive vibration.
- On February 18, 2018